Simcash.io Payout Request

simcash.io payout

You are probably one of the skeptics in Simcash.io then your suspicion is valid, especially if you are curious about what this earn money application really is. If you want to know more about simcash.io I wrote a review about it [here]

In this article I will explain how I was able to get my first payout on simcash.io, this is my first real money from this app after a few months of using the app. I started in June and now it is October 21, 2020, for almost five months that the application is running on my phone I earned 6.00 equivalent to 340.91.

To those who ask if the application had harmed me, all I can say is NO the only problem I encounter is that there are a few text messages and calls; asking, how they can repay the debt. I don't know what text messages are for, what I know is that simcash.io is only sending OTP One Time Password using my SMS.

It is still advisable not to use Sim card with link in your bank account and of course, do not even answer the calls and texts of those who ask how they can repay the loan. I'm sure the message is not meant for you, so just ignore it or leave it in that way. 

Payout Process with Picture
How I process my first simcash.io earnings. First, you need to reach the threshold of €6.00 after that you will be able to withdraw any amount with a minimum of €6.00.


Figure 1
Click the Request Payout in the upper right corner (yellow in color)


Figure 2 
Click your payment option (as I had is XRP)


Figure 3 
Paste your XRP address and XRP tag address, the amount then clicks continue. It will be found in your coins.ph account or other XRP wallet account.

 


Figure 4
Check the box stating; I hereby certify that the information is correct then sign with your full name.


Figure 5 
If Successful the image will appear then c
lick continue. As you can see in the image it says "it will be done within 2020-10-27" I assume it would run 7 days to process

 

Figure 6
Go to your email and click the confirmation message 



Figure 7
Check your XRP wallet after some time to receive the payment. 
In my case, the process only takes 13 hours. I didn't expect that way because I assume it would run 7 days to process as it states in Figure 5.



Figure 8 
Check your XRP wallet My first money in Simcash.io

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. My sim is activated or active but i dont see the bar this green signal
    pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sometimes, won't work perfectly to some phone. i used samsung phone before and it worked good now that my phone is new its working but not at its best.

      Delete