Earn Money App; Simcash.io SCAM or LEGIT?

SimCash.io Legit or Scam?

Money-making Application: Is simcash.io Legit?

[Money matter: 2022 update] This article is my full review of the application called simcash.io that claims to earn passive income. Probably you are looking for extra income or maybe you are collecting information about applications that earn real money. If that's what you looking for then you're on the right site.

When it comes to application review it is important to have a first-hand experience to accurately attain the best conclusion possible. Simcash.io was first introduced to me in the year 2020, for almost 3 years now the application is still working and worthy. Simcash.io is an android application that you can only download on their website https://www.simcash.io the application will require permission to be your default SMS application to send OTP (one-time-password) and A2P (application-to-person) SMS.

What are OTP and A2P?
An OTP (One-Time-Password) and A2P (application-to-person) is an instruction message that a person receives when it opens an application, registers a new application, or recovers a password, this is commonly used in online banking, the primary purpose of this is to verify the identity of the user using instructional code sent to the user's phone. 

How to earn in Simcash.io?

You can earn 
€ with this application the income will depends on your active Simcards. Basically, you are selling unused SMS (load) in exchange for money, they used your SMS load to send OTP or A2P, the application automatically sent SMS containing such 24/7 as long you want, other
 feature of this application is that you can control to the price of each SMS they sent. 

How much you can earn?
You can earn from €4 to €10 per month or even higher in this application, in average its about €7 per month. I downloaded the application on July 2020, and earn €6 at my first month then €10 on the second month. As of this date, Its my 3 years with this app since 2020.

How do they pay you?
Simcash disburses your earnings thru the following method; cryptocurrency, [BTC Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and XRP Ripple] PayPal, and through your bank account. You can monitor your balance in real-time, upon reaching the threshold of €4.00 you can make a withdrawal by clicking the request payout button, you receive your money within a minute to 7 days. [in my case I received my income only after 6 hours.] Read my first payout in simcash.io [here]

Requirements to run the application?
You need SMS load and internet without it the app won't run; load to send OTP and internet for automatic sending of OTP.

PROS 
  • Easy to earn money without much effort
  • Can earn without investment  
CONS
  • Privacy concern 
  • Anonymous messages and calls you received
  • No customer support in the application
Conclusion 
For the question of legitimacy, what I can say is that the application is legit but with extra precautions. Based on my experience, it never harm me except for the random messages and calls I received.

>>>>Pay attention to risk

Privacy concern 
The app will access to administer your phone SMS for automatic sending of OTP which is not good for your privacy. In this regard, according to the website; "don't worry about fraudulent uses we only send OTP's." You can visit their website for FQA and other questions simcach.io/quires.

If you really wanted to try this app consider the risk as I mention.
Tips for the risk-takers:
  • Use a Sim card only for Simcash 
  • Do not use a Sim card that has a link to any of your bank accounts or any of your personal use, this is for your protection. 
  • Do not load just for this, you lose then, I suggest that only use Sim cards with unlimited text load promo or unused SMS.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. I already used this app its legit paying, but sometimes i got messages from other people about their quires, its maybe because of the OTP. I don't entertain things from them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reaching out. Maybe that's the right thing to do. How is your account working today?

      Delete
  2. I earn from this app and I made an article for it, check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to pay for the SMS? If my plan is a data only plan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I don't recommend it to people with regular SMS you should at least free SMS or unlimited SMS.

      Delete
  4. I think this is legit the only thing that annoyed me is that i received a lot of messages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello po, aling sim at promo ginamit mo?

    Tinry ko ung unli international text 20 ng globe pero 5 countries lang so wlang kita. Dapat pala maraming countries

    Ung ibang sim parang wlang unli sms int'l promo. Unless namiss ko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Rann43, I used GO or GO+ It has internet and free text, you can use it if you don't have WIFI at home. I you have, then used any cheep promo for text and call. Also, use your country (Philippines) as the destination of the OTP. I don't know about using other country.

      Delete