Earn money up to 50 dollars daily in Course Hero

This site is dedicated to a legit part-time and full-time job that is available online using only your phone or laptop and up-course internet. 

The one that I will be sharing with you is a tutoring platform that pays a minimum of $3 every 3 to 5 minutes depending on your capacity to answer the question and how fast you can answer it that would make you earn up to $50 a day and even higher. 

Let me tell you my story of how I found this amazing platform. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Business Operations Management in November of 2019 that was four months before the covid-19 disrupt the world, I have full of hope back then to become a good office employee but that doesn't happen I resigned from my first job because of inappropriate staffing in that company. I try my luck to apply overseas, to make the story short I was able to pass all the assessments but unfortunately, one requirement restricts me to get my working visa, in short, my application was not pushed through and I need to wait for another 3 months to process the documents. 

March this year when I was browsing YouTube I found  Jazeel De Vera's vlog she was interviewing a student who is earning online thru tutoring in a planform called  'Course Hero' an online platform helping students to pass their subjects and get their school loads on track and manageable. This was the beginning of my new carrier as a CH tutor, the platform is not just helping students but also helping a graduate individual to become a tutor, I was tutoring for the subjects Business, Management, and Accounting. If you are interested to apply as a Course Hero tutor please prepare your academic records such as TOR or Diploma other subjects may require an examination like Mathematics and Accounting, no worries about the interview they don't do that. Your chance of being accepted as a tutor is based on the requirements you submitted as I mentioned above it's more a chance to qualify if you have a Master's degree or even Ph.D.  They had a lot of subject categories, you can apply to where you are expert on; Biology, Psychology, History, Statistics, Business, Accounting, Management, Physics, Finance, Economics, Chemistry at lot to mention. 

You can earn as much as $1500 a month not only that because you can withdraw your earning daily as long as it reaches the threshold
 of $20, not to worry about how you can reach the threshold because every question you answered has the minimum amount of $3 in just a minute to an hour, easy money right? but wait to be a Course Hero tutor has also a tough responsibility and that is to make sure your students learn from your tutoring session. It's not like classic one-on-one tutoring, in order for you to get the idea of Course Hero tutoring I will explain it briefly. A student will post a question, anything it might be a project, a process, or assignment then the expert tutors (expert on that subject) will access those questions if the student did not understand the answer you provided the student has the right to reject your answer even it's correct that may affect your monthly evaluation. Your responsibility is to make the student understand the process of how you get that correct answer.  

Here are the detailed steps on how you can apply as a tutor in Course Hero





Here is the payment I received last May 16 via Paypal


Post a Comment

0 Comments